(The irony of my using the “Hair Club for Men” tagline isn’t lost on me ;-))
For the first time, last month, I got to experience what it’s like to be a Cliff Rego Team client.
No, I wasn’t filming an episode of Undercover Boss; I listed and sold my home on short notice, while out of town – and my team took care of everything:
- Our Listing Coordinator arranged the staging, pictures, virtual tour and took care of the paperwork.
- Our Marketing Team created the print materials, got my home in front of thousands of buyers on social media and generated showing requests.
- Our Inside Sales Manager converted inquiries into showings.
- Our Client Services Team confirmed all showing requests.
- Our Agents, who also set the list price, showed my home, secured and successfully negotiated multiple offers.
I seriously didn’t lift a finger – and it was incredible!
If I sound surprised – I wasn’t. Our team does this every single day and night.
I was, however, incredibly proud.
As any successful business owner knows, you can’t offer first-class service and deliver consistent, exceptional results on a large scale without a great team of professionals, proven systems, constant innovation and a client-first culture.
Think Apple, Starbucks, Disney, etc. These companies didn’t become the Gold Standard in their industries because they tried to do everything themselves, take shortcuts, or take the foot off the gas once they reached a certain level of success. They continuously learn and grow.
This is the approach we’ve taken with our team. And while I know we’ve had success, my recent selling experience was, for me, confirmation of our path – and got me excited for what’s in store for 2017.
(Now where’s my closing basket?!)