LISTING COORDINATOR (FT)
Growing Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management Company located in Cambridge is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant. Our organization has a strong set of core values with an emphasis on client service and we are looking for someone who is passionate about the administration of various programs with attention to detail and accuracy. The right person to join our team will support our 15+ Sales Representatives (and growing) who serve Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and surrounding areas. We need someone who strives for excellence and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Review real estate listing paperwork submitted by Sales Representatives – ensure the data submitted is complete with all necessary information and all required signatures
- Coordinate real estate listing process which may include, but is not limited to:
- Arrange staging appointments and feedback
- Arrange photographer
- Arrange sign installation
- Follow-up/communication with Sales Representatives for missing information, confirm date deadlines, etc.
- Support Marketing for each listing – highlighting features of the property; create written descriptions
- Create Feature Sheets for each property
- Record/input listing paperwork into all relevant systems and Real Estate Boards
- Maintain detailed records of listing status (coming soon, listing expiry dates, open houses, etc.)
- Enter Client and Listing information into our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Greet clients at Reception and assist with various requests (as needed)
- Answer phones and provide information as appropriate
- Arrange Showings for each property and confirm with Clients and/or Sales Representatives
- Prepare presentation packages for Sales Representatives
- General office duties as required
- Superior customer/client service skills
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all types of people
- Must be proactive, detail oriented, extremely organized, proficient computer skills and able to work independently.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and manage interruptions, distractions
- Good problem-solving skills, understand and create processes to work efficiently and effectively
- Excellent reliability, judgment and prioritization skills
- Marketing and/or creative writing skills an asset
- Knowledge of Google mail, Google drive/docs/slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, a must.
- Knowledge of Lone Wolf, Top Producer or other CRM and Adobe InDesign, an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills; both written and verbal. Fluent in a second language is an asset.
Education: Diploma/Certificate in Administration/Arts
Experience: Administrative Assistant: 3-5 years