Growing Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management Company located in Cambridge is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant for evenings and weekends. Our organization has a strong set of core values with an emphasis on client service and we are looking for the right person to join our team. Our 15+ Sales Representatives serve Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and surrounding areas, and we need you!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Greet clients at Reception and assist with various requests
- Answer phones and provide information as appropriate
- Prepare presentation packages for Sales Representatives
- Review real estate listing paperwork submitted by Sales Representatives – ensure the data submitted is complete with all necessary information and all required signatures
- Record/input listing paperwork into all relevant systems and Real Estate Boards
- Coordinate real estate listing process which may include, but is not limited to:
- Arrange staging appointments and feedback
- Arrange photographer
- Arrange sign installation
- Support Marketing for each listing – highlighting features of the property; create written descriptions
- Create Feature Sheets for each property
- Enter Client and Listing information into our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Arrange Showings for each property and confirm with Clients and/or Sales Representatives
- General office duties as required
- Superior customer/client service skills
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all types of people
- Must be detail oriented, extremely organized, proficient computer skills and able to work independently.
- Excellent reliability, judgment and prioritization skills
- Marketing and/or creative writing skills an asset
- Knowledge of Google mail, Google drive/docs/slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, a must.
- Knowledge of Lone Wolf, Top Producer or other CRM and Adobe InDesign, an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills; both written and verbal. Fluent in a second language is an asset.
Hours: Evenings and Weekends (Average 15-20 hrs/week).
Location: Cambridge, ON
Compensation: To Be Negotiated
We thank all applicants for their submission; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls or drop-ins.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If at any stage in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please let us know. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.